Jumped the Gun

barbaricyawn

Hi everyone,

In the midst of decided whether I should have my usual Wendy's breakfast sandwich with oatmeal bar AND juice AND coffee (mocha, duh) or just keep it simple with a donut and coffee (still mocha), I decided maybe starting today would be better than working on my apparent bucket list of degenerative diseases and early death.

I had eggs and a green smoothie with coffee (black). !!!

So, I'm one day off for the July challenge, but I'd like to still join in if that's okay. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and I can't wait to start feeling better. I actually already feel way better than I did last night. I guess eating clean starts working on your conscience first. :)

Taking the "Before" stats and pictures tonight. Gross.

Today is Day 30 for me. One of the biggest lessons for me was to listen to my body. After you strip away all the chemicals and unhealthy foods, you really start to hear your body ask for the things that nourish it. Yours just decided to start talking a day early. That's great. Bet of luck to you. The difference is amazing.

Right! Somehow the mental lightness outdoes the physical difficulty of adjusting to a new way of eating. It's weird...when I eat clean I feel really empty inside. Not hungry, just...like I have a lot more space inside my body. It's a weird feeling, but good.

Archived