First Whole30 completed whoop :-)

HEDGEHOG8

Hi!

I'm still eating compliantly. My uncle is here and I think he is going to start a W30 when he gets home. He says he feels a little better even just eating this way since Saturday. I think it's great.

How is eating bread going? Ate you still having cheese? How is it being home?

I made a brisket Sunday night. Yum. I still have a bunch left. We have more company coming Saturday. I already warned them about my eating and the no drinking. I think it wil be fun. New though (without the drinking). We are going for massages.

Hope you are having a good day.

I'll post what I can remember about my food later.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooo massages sounds lovely I could do with one I those :-)

I just had a bit of bread probably about once or twice but its not every week. I haven't had cheese since I had it last staying complient. :-) I lost another 9 lb If I already wrote that I am sorry.... People are really starting to notice especially after being away.

It's ok back at home - same as it always is. i have enjoyed doing my bokwa again as i did it last night and this morning :-)

My parents started doing it too since yesterday so I am really pleased about that.

Food for yesterday - didn't do too well

Meal 1: egg sandwich with 2 slices of bread

Meal 2: salmon patty with salad

Meal 3: chicken curry with cauliflower rice and bread - oops

Wednesday

Meal 1: egg sandwich

Meal 2: salmon patties with salad and asparagus

Meal 3: chilli :-)

Happy eating- hope you've had a lovely time with your family x

Wooppeee! That's great about the weight loss. And about your parents. Pls share how it's going. My daughter starts Monday.

This is what I ate today.

1: eggs, sausage, kale, sweet potato, coffee, cm

2: meatballs, artichoke, cherries

3: red curry with chicken, broccoli, green beans, butternut squash, pepper, a banana

Too much fruit. I'm going to limit myself. At most 1/2 per day.

Happy eating.

Hi.

Less fruit did not work today. Went to the movies and that is all I could find at the mall that was compliant. Tomorrow I am going to start being strict about the template.

This is what I ate today-

1: eggs, bacon, squash,coffee, cm

2: chicken, green beans, fruit

3: apple, pecans, cm, tea

Hi,

I always think eating fruit isn't too bad when you think about what you used to eat - ice cream sweets? Fizzy pop

I have been having about a sandwich a day with eggs or breakfast over the last 3 days. Feel tired but have a big meeting coming up on Thursday so thinking about that is stopping me resting especially at night :-( hopefully things will be on the up from then, less limbo and more direction would be great :-)

So yesterday - Thursday I ate:

Meal 1: mushroom and onion omelette with salad

Meal 2: chillie with cauliflower rice - oh my and 1 slice of bread

Meal 3: salmon and toasters vegetables

Then had bread with mashed banana

Snacks: banana bread and protein balls. I was just sooooo hungry.

Today - Friday -

Meal 1: bread and eggs

Snack: banana bread

Meal 2: salmon and salad

Snack/ banana bread - 3 oranges

Meal 3: ( not sure yet - will

Report back later. Something with chicken I think)

No More snacking- will have to limit the fruit so I don't get addicted.

Happy eating x

You are right. Fruit compared to what I used to is is great. Yesterday was weird. Didn't eat after getting up. That messed up the whole day. I need to get back to regular meals.

I ate this:

1: coffee and CM

2: chicken, carrots, avocado

3: artichokes, barbecue pork, meatballs, tomatoes, olives, peppers, fruit

4: banana, sunbutter, cm

Feel pretty good today - considering meal 3 was at a party. Going to toss the sunbutter. It was a bad idea to get it

Hope Thursday doesn't become too stressful.

Happy eating.

So nuts and Larabars are not good for me. And I will not buy them again. Today went well even though I only ate 2 meals. I tried tostones again. Have you eaten them?

1: eggs, bacon, sweet potato, kale, cm, decaf

2: tostones, chicken, brisket,salsa, lettuce, guac, watermelon

Tomorrow my daughter starts. Wish us luck.

Happy eating.

Hi,

I am not sure what a tostone is? Will search it on the Internet. My sister came up this weekend and I went down to London for a 1 year olds party.

June 1st

Meal 1: bacon and eggs an tomatoes

Meal 2: snack in the car with fruit hard boiled eggs

Meal 3: there was so much food - rice and samosas and all kinds of yummy Indian food sandwiches and sweets and the biggest chocolate cake you have ever seen.

I ate the vegetables out of the rice not the peas but i think some rice went jn as the grandma had made me some of the ok specially. I had the prawns out of the samosa type things and yes I had some chocolate cake. Not lots just a slither and it tasted good. My sugar dragon immediately kicked in and I wanted very him then but I knew what was happening so resisted.

I felt ok after and the day after not going to make a habit of it though

Sunday 2nd

Today I felt exhausted when I was in the car I couldn't keep my eyes open ( I want driving he he he ) I put my wad down the afternoon for an hour but slept through my alarm and woke up 2.5 hours later

Egg bacon and tomato sandwich

Chicken salad

Chicken curry with a bit of wholemeal rice as I wanted to see the true effect. By 1 am I had it stomach pains and a sore throat. So rice isn't good :-(

Let me know how your daughter get on. My parents have been doing it- this is there 6th day x

They are finding it ok. They still crave stuff but they are definitely noticed that they are les bloated. Think they will just do the whole 30 the reintroductions then think more about food but I hope they carry on :-)

Happy eating x

Hedgehog8

The party sounds lovely. I love Indian food. And chocolate cake.

Sorry about the rice. It's a different reaction than bread, right? That's interesting.

Sounds like your parents are doing well. We'll see how my DD does. She doesn't like veggies.

Tostones are twice fried green plantains. Savory. Yummy.

Have a good day.

Day 69. Yippee!

This is what I ate.

1: eggs, pork, kale, sweet potato, cm, coffee

2: chicken, guac, olives, carrots, green beans, 1/2 banana

3: 5 guys- burger, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, mushrooms, peppers, avocado, watermelon

Hi

This is what I ate today.

1: eggs, pork, sweet potato, kale, cm, coffee

2: leftover breakfast, leftover 5 guys salad, 1/2 banana

3: out with a friend: guac, lettuce, salsa - came home and had 3 pieces of compliant bacon

Dinner wasn't the best. But I really needed that time out with a friend.

Happy eating!!!!

Hi.

Last of the company for a while. I did ok while they were here. Need to do a big cook up tomorrow. Running low on protein.

This is what I ate:

1: eggs, pork, kale, sweet potato, cm, coffee

2: left over breakfast, avocado

3: dried beef

4: chicken, artichokes, olives, carrots, avocado, cherries

Happy eating.

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been posting. Will get back on it tonight I have been complient still sticking to it but have had a really stressful time with the meeting yesterday.

Glad you had time out with a friend.

Happy eating :-) its actually sunny in England- honestly!!!! He he hopefully the weather will cheer me up a bit x

Hi

Hope the sun stayed out all day!!! And that you have a great weekend.

I'm still very tired. So I only had decaf today. I hope it helps. This is what I ate.

1: eggs, sausage, sweet potato, kale, decaf, cm

2: chicken

3: eggs, dried beef, tomato, onion, avocado, plantains, cherries

Happy eating.

Hi,

The weekend was sooooo sunny I love the sun and it has rebooted me for the week ahead.

I can't remember exactly what I ate but I will over the next few days no doubt remember and add it into my post.

My parents are continuing to do the whole 30 - whoop! How is your daughter getting on? I am making meals for them to make it a bit easier. I make a batch of chicken curry, chilli, fish patties and the new addition is burgers with a sweet potato pattie.

I have eaten chocolate and cheese and they still make me tired, more the cheese than chocolate but I stopped eatin when my craving had gone. Problem is sugar is sooooo much like a drug and I want more sugar now so am Fighting it not to nip to the shop. I need to go a bit stricter again i dont want to eat non-complient at weekends just for the sake of it. Problem is there are no real drastic effects so it makes me think why not? But that's how I got into this situation.

I must make sure I continue to exercise. I have missed the cross fit as there is no cross fit here like at my sisters. I need to do some weights along with the bokwa.

Today I ate:

Sweet potato frittata and burger with onions

Cheese crackers and chocolate - wont be doing that for a while

Spinach and walnuts and pork with cider vinegar and olive oil dressing

Have you introduced anything new yet? I have been off bread and haven't tried grains beans and alcohol yet. I want Ice cream but am afraid I will just open the floodgates and the dragon will definitely be released. Have a good day - hope its sunny for you too

Happy eating!

Hi.

I don't remember what I ate yesterday.  This is what I ate/am eating today.

1: eggs, beef, broccoli, sweet pepper/artichoke tapenade, cm, green tea 

2: lara bar (ate meal 1 late and then was out)

3: pork chop, sweet potato, cabbage (or salad)

I have not introduced anything.  7/5 is the start of that.  I have given up coffee again and will give up nuts tomorrow.  My energy is definitely better today.

Happy Eating!!

Hi,

Isn't it funny when you can't remember what you ate just the day before?

Have had a difficult day today. Lots of preparation for another meeting on Thursday when I am no doubt tortured again- I am determined to feel at my best and fight my cause! I haven't managed to do much exercise and not sure whether that is stopping me from feeling better about things.

Today I ate:

Bacon eggs and bread - a dark ruffage which has no bad effects

I missed meal 2 until about 4:00 I had curry with cauliflower rice

Meal 3 was at 10 hence the reason I am up now. Salmon and roasted vegetables. I must eat more regularly tomorrow.

Think I will follow it strict again after Thursday, ie no bread or other items from reintroduction, fruit, nuts or food that is SWYPO.

Enjoy you're day and happy eating :-)

Hi hi.

Have been doing pretty good. The nuts have to go tho. Makes me snacky. I'm doing better without coffee. Today I splurged on a tea from Starbucks. Tasted like chemicals. Yuck.

This is what I ate:

1: eggs, sausage, squash

2: larabar

3: egg, pork, sweet potato, kale

4: chicken, broccoli, sweet potato, apple, cm, pecans

I hope Thursday goes well.

Archived