Crafty's Post-W43.33 Log/Pre 2nd Whole 30 Log

So how does this work? Do I post here while I'm between whole 30s?

I'm assuming so. I finally caved on my W50 on Monday and had sushi for lunch. So far, no reaction to the little bit of soy I had (miso soup, tiny bit in my spicy tuna, no soy sauce). Dairy is next, but I'm so afraid my HS will explode. We leave for Disney on Monday, and I decided (under the sage advice of Nadia :)) to end my W30 a few days earlier than planned. I did not want a reintro fail while on vacation, so we'll see what happens over the next few days.

Plan is to come back to W30 on 5/20, but I'm going to be as compliant as possible while on vacation and the week following. Since we come back late Sunday afternoon (Mother's Day), I won't have time to really do a big grocery trip, much less a full-on cook-up. So I'll do my best, and then go back full-bore the following week.

Yesterday's menu:

M1

Applegate Farms

1/2 avocado

carrot sticks

M2

Cauliflower soup

Curry meatballs

Broccoli

M3

Slow cooker country ribs

Cole slaw made w/ hm mayo

TJ's roasted tomatillo salsa

Pickled jalapenos

Today's menu:

M1

Country ribs

1/2 avocado

TJ's salsa

(I forgot a vege)

M2

Curry meatballs (I will mourn them when they're gone)

broccoli

M3

Up in the air - getting my hair cut right after work, so I won't have time to really eat anything beforehand. Might just be my last few meatballs when I get home.

I feel the same way...feels odd to not be eating like this, which, I suppose, is the point...right?! I have had some chocolate and went out to eat yesterday but other than that I like my yummers food.

If it will make Tom feel better, I did have five chocolate covered Goji berries yesterday. I'm running with scissors, people!

Today's menu. Clearly, it's fridge and freezer clean out and I'm trying to use what I have.

B

Curry meatballs (they're gone :tear:)

Apple

L

Business luncheon at Gibson's which is a steak place. Very easy to be compliant. Yay!

D

Breakfast for dinner. Eggs, broccoli, proscuitto. I likely won't be too hungry.

A good walk after dinner.

Reintro'ed gluten yesterday (some cookies that were not worth it). My hand started itching about 30 minutes later. That could have been in my head. Felt really bloated this morning. Right now, just eating some canned salmon with hm mayo, chopped apple, and 21 Seasoning Salute. Lunch with my dad at a Korean BBQ place. Dinner up in the air (but at home). Very lame cook-up week. :(

:)

It's been an ok weekend. Off-roaded with some Chinese food, but avoided the fried stuff. Otherwise, stayed pretty much on plan. Today is dairy reintro. We are celebrating Easter with my DH's family today. My SIL's MIL makes amazing Greek salad with feta in the dressing. It's soooo good. I would freeze it and put it on a cone, I love it that much more than ice cream.

Tomorrow we leave for Disney - will do my best there. I've read some great options (thank you, Nadia!) and need to be feeling good for this trip. But if there's a treat that's "worth it", I'm going for it.

Archived