1st Whole 30 Complete- but scared to eat!

jmcip

Well after many false starts I finally finished my first Whole 30. Unfortunately I didn't take my measurements but pants that haven't fit in about 2 years are fitting! And down 13 pounds! Sleeping like a baby, skin clear and I know inflammation is down.

So here's the problem. I'm scared to eat off plan and I'm out of town for the next 4 days in CA wine country, Los Olivos, of all places. I know I want to do some wine tasting and eat as healthy as possible. I plan to start my second Whole 30 on Monday. Any suggestions for the next 4 days?

I didn't take measurements either, just weighed myself....that was enough since the way my clothes fit and my rings rolling around on my fingers tells me how much I have progressed.

As far as the wine trip, I want to go with you! :D How often do you do things like this? If not often, enjoy yourself! You can still make the healthiest choices possible but take the time to enjoy the experience and not stress about what you are eating or drinking. You may find that you savor the flavors more and can stop after a few bites or sips. If you plan on starting another W30 on Monday it sounds like you will already make better choices than you did in the past.

Archived