Day 1 and already struggling with hunger

Hi all, I've just started today and I'm already having issues. I tend to sleep late, when I got up this morning at 11am I had my breakfast- 3 eggs scrambled and cooked in coconut oil, two medium oranges and a glass of water.

Well at 2pm I was just way too hungry. I had an arugala/spinach salad with some tuna on top.

I had read in the book that it is ideal to eat only 3 meals, but it looks like my body is telling me to eat 6?

What should I do? I've been eating horribly before this, sugar with every meal, soda all the time, over 3k calories a day.

Should I not of eaten? Do I need to suck it up and deal? Or was my breakfast too small?

Don't suck it up and deal. Eat. If you ate a lot of junk before you are nutrient deprived. Don't deny your body nutrients now. 3 hours is a fine stretch between meals for day 1. Even mod Tom will say it took him a year to get to 3 meals. Sometimes I do 3, sometimes 5 or 3 with snacks and even with those variations I have definitely enjoyed hormonal balancing/fat adapting the book discusses. You don't have to get it "just right" to Get It.

Don't suck it up and deal. Eat. If you ate a lot of junk before you are nutrient deprived. Don't deny your body nutrients now. 3 hours is a fine stretch between meals for day 1. Even mod Tom will say it took him a year to get to 3 meals. Sometimes I do 3, sometimes 5 or 3 with snacks and even with those variations I have definitely enjoyed hormonal balancing/fat adapting the book discusses. You don't have to get it "just right" to Get It.

Thank you! That makes me feel a lot better, I like being able to listen to my body. This is a huge adjustment for me, I'm coming from a southern household where I really only know how to cook things like fried chicken and biscuits and gravy lol I don't even know what it feels like to eat healthy food.

I'm thinking add vegetables too. Tomatoes are wonderful with eggs. Green onions, chives, and others that might be considered garnish. Serve your eggs on a bed of lettuce. Have a side of green beans or asparagus.

I'm on day 2 and am learning from everyone ... I have to put this stuff into practice too :)

Archived