Just finished my first 30 days

Ondina

I have just finished my first round of the whole30 and am feeling great.

I was diagnosed 2 years ago with Psoriatic Arthritis after a 6 week bout of bronchitis and a very stressful period in my life.

I had hear about the Whole30 from a friend and after trying all sorts of diets and medication and living on Panadol Osteo I decided to give it a go.

My swelling on my hands and feet have gone down by half, I have not taken any Panadol since the 2nd of April when started the Whoe30 and on half the dose of DMD medication I am taking.

I am going to do other 30days as I believe that my results will improve more on the second round.

I have also lost 4 kilos in weight and lost a whole dress size which is a wonderful bonus, and for the first time in a long long time, I haven't worried about my weight.

I want to thank you for the program the book, It starts with food. and will be in touch about my further progress.

I would love to hear from anyone who has had arthritis and has achieved great results on the program. Would also love any tips anyone has on how I can modify the program further to achieve even better results.

Cheers

Ondina

Ondina- Congratulations on a great success with your whole30! I don't have arthritis, but I do know of several people who found symptoms were better without nightshades in the diet (and others nuts or eggs), so you might want to consider the Auto-immune protocol to see if that makes a difference for you.

Good luck!

Archived