Meals

Is there a way to find a link or something with meal ideas? I have the link with the shopping list and the meal planning template, but I'm not a good/creative cook on my own and was wondering if there is anything with meal suggestions so I'm not just eating chicken and veggies every day?

Try stir fries! Stews! Soups! There are tons of recipes out there. Some of my favorite recipe sites are:

The Clothes Make the Girl

Nom Nom Paleo

Elana's Pantry

Fast Paleo

Everyday Paleo

Not everything out there on those sites IS approved, but there's WAY more to dinner (or lunch) than eating chicken with veggies daily. I absolutely adore NNP's braised beef recipes. And I used her Asian Chicken recipe as a base for a garbage stir fry (both recipes of hers).

The Clothes make the girl is a wonderful website. She also has a book Well Fed, only one recipe (a dessert) in it isn't W30 compliant so it's a brilliant resource especially when you're starting and maaybe unsure about things. She also shows how to cook lots of veggies etc in advance so you're not cooking from scratch at every meal and her chocolate chili is to die for :wub:

Another resource I can't recommend highly enough is Tom Denham's site http://www.wholelifeeating.com they're all compliant, delicious and what I really love is he doesn't do complicated :)

How do I know if it is whole30 approved? I have done the Palio for months, but I don't know the difference, I just know that whole30 is stricter. I am looking at all these websites trying to find recipes that I can make and go buy my groceries, but how do I know if it is Palio or whole 30?

Basically you just have to look at the ingredients of the recipe and see if they're compliant, if in doubt just ask. that's why I love both Tom Denham's site and The Clothes Make The Girl because they're all compliant so I don't need to worry. Have fun

Archived