Day 7 fell off the wagon :-/ Day 1(again) is tomorrow.

I thought I was doing so good. I made it a whole 6 1/2 days but then, I was at church and suddenly just felt hot and nauseous. I ended up eating one of my baby's rice cakes and thought," I'll just eat better when I get home. No big deal." It made me feel so much better. But, now as I type with I have a spoonful of Nutella, and I've eaten a bunch of other...well...garbage too. Has anybody else experienced that? Why would I feel nauseous? Am I that addicted to the stuff?!

I would say yes. it's all a learning experience! and you get to restart tomorrow (or right now if you want!) but what a great lesson to always have something with you. I know lara bars are horrible (some say the devil) but I have used them and continue to eat them. they are compliant. I eat them when I have no other option and they have saved me from hitting vending machines and gift shops!

ı experienced it today too.. when ı fırst strated whole 30 ı fell from the wagon because ı hade too much nut ( so ı belıeve) than ı started agaın 2 days ago. but today was really bad.. after bunch of goat cheese and low carb tortilla ..10 oreos. ı just cant understand my self ı know its bad for me ... ı know that.. really frustrated now.. and having doubts whether ı need to staart tomorrow again too... ı just cant feel strong enough..

I would say yes. it's all a learning experience! and you get to restart tomorrow (or right now if you want!) but what a great lesson to always have something with you. I know lara bars are horrible (some say the devil) but I have used them and continue to eat them. they are compliant. I eat them when I have no other option and they have saved me from hitting vending machines and gift shops!

I have all of the ingredients to make my own Lara bars...maybe I'll just make a huge batch to get me through the first 2 weeks, in case I flip out again. My husband is taking me to Chicago this weekend and he think's he wants Cheescake Factory and something from the Mexican street vendors. He's trying to kill me!

Archived