Making nut milk question

I just made some hazelnut milk based on a recommendation I saw here a while back. It was my first attempt at a nut milk and it was a true treat in my coffee.

Now, I'm curious if anything can be done with the ground nut meal stuff that is left behind.

Me, too! Lamb may be a bit rich for hazelnuts, but we are overdue for a meatloaf at my house. If you do make one, let me know how you do it and how it turns out.

I will let you know. I have a really good recipe for ground chicken meatloaf. I am going to pull it out and see if I can make it compliant. It has cubes of carrots and diced green onion and shitaake mushrooms in it. So good.

Carrots and mushrooms are both good candidates for meatloaf. I have this feeling hazelnut might go well with the chicken. Yum!

Maybe I will stick with the chicken. We tried it with turkey and didn't like it as well. Come to think of it, it needs a lighter tasting meat because of the delicate shitaakes. You also make a sauce with more shitaakes. It has soy but I will sub coconut aminos. I no longer care for soy sauce. WAY too salty.

Archived