Instead of eggs

Misis

I would like to take out eggs from my ''regime'' for the next Whole30 days. Any suggestions what could I have or use insted of them?

Thank You all in advance,

Have a nice Whole30 time! :)

There are lots of posts here about what people eat for breakfast instead of eggs. My suggestion is read others food logs; you will get lots of good ideas!

Today I am having compliant beef hot dogs, sauerkraut, and leftover sweet potato fries.

My post w30 log as well as my AIP log are both egg free. (Post log is not 100% compliant though, beware). Mostly I eat ground meats and root veg or winter squashes for breakfast.

There are lots of posts here about what people eat for breakfast instead of eggs. My suggestion is read others food logs; you will get lots of good ideas!

Today I am having compliant beef hot dogs, sauerkraut, and leftover sweet potato fries.

It's impossible to search "egg free" because of that silly search criteria that words be 4 characters long.

Hi Misis,

Basically you are looking for aip (autoimmune protocol) compliant meals. There are several threads here on this topic. I am egg free for now so my two cents:

1. No replacement. Ouch. Sucks I know.

2. Use template to create a "meal" rather than "breakfast". It will feel strange at the begining, but it's doable and I love what I eat. I type it as I eat my meal1 - mini veal meatloaf (skipped egg in the recipe and it worked just fine) with red cabbage sauteed with bacon, carrots and parsnips. You can look up Rob Wolf meal making matrix, but it's silly simple. Take smth green - take something bright - smth for flavor, add protein. Add fat. Endless breakfast skillet possibilities here. Spinach-pumpkin-mushrooms-ground meat for example.

3. Go to websites autoimmune-paleo.com, thepaleomom.com, acleanplate.com - lots of ideas for egg-free meals.

Good luck!

It's impossible to search "egg free" because of that silly search criteria that words be 4 characters long.

Agreed! I thought about searching on "breakfast" but that would hit any log where someone put that word in their log. Thus my suggestion to start searching logs :).

I find as long as I include the quotation marks it works. So "egg free" will get me results but egg free won't.

Archived