No appetite

HI I'm on day 32 and I have had no appetite. I'm not hungry at all . I am forcing my self to eat 3 meals because I work out so much. After training wed night I got so light headed so I know I'm not eating enough. I'm wondering has anyone else had this issue??

What are you eating and how is your stress level and sleep? If you're overly stressed, your digestion will get put on hold while your fight or flight nervous system takes over. That could be a contributor here. How often do you work out?

breakfast sweet potato mixed with 3 eggs cooked in ghee & hot sauce , banana. Lunch butternut squash & either chicken or the Applegate beef hot dogs & apple, dinner chicken with spinach or a salad mix broccoli on day 19 I cut out all nuts because I was eating to many. I'm a little stressed I have 3 kids and life is very busy. I work out 5-6 times a week.

By no appetite do you mean that you have no desire for food ? Or that you are not experiencing symptoms of hunger?

I personally am only having hunger pangs when I first wake up, the rest of the day my stomach isn't acting as an alarm clock (grumbling) telling me its time for meal 2 or 3.

I attribute this to being fat adapted. ( a good thing!)

Archived