Sudden Breakouts

I'm on day 19 of my first W30, and in the past few days my face has experienced a huge breakout. I went from mostly clear skin to 8 or 9 large, painful zits overnight. I have no idea why this has happened- any advice?

I started my last period on day 1 of the W30, so I don't think that's it. My cycles are usually pretty long/irregular (I have PCOS). I started the W30 with zits, and they disappeared within the first week, but now it's like I'm going through round 2. Could it be my body's reaction to detoxing?

I haven't really increased my almond intake, but I have started eating other nuts that I normally didn't (cashews, etc). I guess for my final week, I'll lay off of the nuts as much as I can and see what happens.

Any ideas for a Pre-WO meal fat that isn't nuts but that is still easy to stomach/tolerate at 5 a.m.?

I've been doing a HB egg with some nuts up until this point. Should I be having coffee then, or just try to choke down a few sips of coconut milk? Usually, the first water I get each day is maybe half a glass while getting ready and then some more during my workout.

Archived