Starting July 1st

Kacap

Hi!  Like all of you I am sure,  I am scared of failing.   I have tried everything to get healthy and lose weight but i feel like i have disease where I have to be eating or habe something in my mouth all the time.   I think for me it is very psychological.   I absolutely need to get sugar out of my diet but it is like drugs.   

Anyway,  I will be needing a lot of support so I am sure I will be looking to all of you strong people for help. 

Thank you! 

8 hours ago, Kacap said:

Hi!  Like all of you I am sure,  I am scared of failing.   I have tried everything to get healthy and lose weight but i feel like i have disease where I have to be eating or habe something in my mouth all the time.   I think for me it is very psychological.   I absolutely need to get sugar out of my diet but it is like drugs.   

Anyway,  I will be needing a lot of support so I am sure I will be looking to all of you strong people for help. 

Thank you! 

Heyyyy!!! Im starting on july 3rd, and i view this like recovery from addiction (alcoholic here). I tried for 2 wks earlier this year but I think it was too early in my sobriety. Now, I'm trying to be better prepared and link up with ppl here for support! I got your back!!

Archived