Day seven is officially done and over and I have to say it was my hardest day yet. All I wanted was...well...everything. Cookies, chips, cheese, pasta, man do I mean everything. But I didn't. I do have to say that I was pretty close to throwing in the towel yesterday. I kept going back and forth and weighing the options in my head. And to answer your question, yes, I stayed true and didn't eat anything I wasn't supposed to.

It was my first weekend doing Whole30 and man was it difficult. During the weekday I got my schedule down to what I eat and when...but the weekend, the weekend is a completely different story. Next weekend I'm going to have to figure out a plan before Saturday and Sunday roll around. I left the house and went food shopping so I could come home and make different foods and condiments such as mayo. I also researched all new things I would like to try to make in these upcoming weeks. 

It's the start of a new week and day 8. It's fairly early in the morning but I already feel better with my routine going strong.  

Archived