Starting W30 directly after colonscopy

I plan on starting my first W30 soon. I am having a colonoscopy and thought it might be beneficial to start it the day after the procedure. (I realize the prep is not W30-friendly.) Has anyone done this right after, or should I have a couple of days recovery first? 

I'm doing the opposite, Whole30 ending right before my colonoscopy. You should be fine to start right after, but I wouldn't start the day of. You'll be hungry from not eating before the procedure and still under sedation. If you are doing it the day of, you'll want to prep a couple of meals in advance to have ready when you get home so that you aren't trying to cook. 

• 2 months later...

I'm ending my WHole 30 right before mine, I was thinking since I'll be wiping my system clean the night before, it would be a good idea to start again shortly after. I know my doctor's office requires that once I wake I have to eat something in front of her. It's usually something like crackers or pretzels and some grape juice. Maybe the day after is a good way to start. Also, talk to your doctor. Good Luck! 

Archived