Started 6th of July!

3InouyeFam

My husband, 19 year old daughter and I started together.  My daughter's idea to help her get back into better eating habits after first year of college. My husband joining to get a kickstart on losing weight, and I'm in because I love healthy eating and meal planning/cooking, but also need to kick some habits of things I feel "I can't live without."  I thought I would really miss my sweetener in my coffee (I just a year ago switched over to Stevia), but that has not been as hard to get used to as not having my bowl of cereal and regular milk in the mornings.  Also, I am vegetarian, so getting protein just with eggs and nuts seems difficult.  I am worried about not having enough energy to play my regular tennis 3 times a week, but so far it hasn't been too bad.

Looking forward to whatever the results bring.

I started on the 7th so I'll be going through the same stuff as at the same time, no one in my family whole 30 with me, in fact I am yet to tell my husband I have started one, he always says I get so crabby so i figure I'll tell him after that phase, but so far so good.

Archived