New to whole30

Dora125

I am determined to treat whole 30 as a lifestyle change and not a 30 day diet. I have been doing it for 3 days and signed up for the whole30 daily. I need the extra tough love help especially since I am the only one doing it. Although I have 30 pounds to loose, my main reason for doing the whole30 is to stop my carb addiction. It may take more than one time around doing this.

I am determined to treat whole 30 as a lifestyle change and not a 30 day diet. I have been doing it for 3 days and signed up for the whole30 daily. I need the extra tough love help especially since I am the only one doing it. Although I have 30 pounds to loose, my main reason for doing the whole30 is to stop my carb addiction. It may take more than one time around doing this.

I'll be following in your lot steps june 1...w whole30 daily and have 25 lbs to lose and more interested in the bigger picture of health, no sugar cravings, getting off meds for chol and blood pressure and having a kinder menopause... Also the only one in my household doing this (hopefully hubby will follow later). I may take more than 30 days as well it I'm not focusing that far ahead. Good luck to you

Archived