Started 5/27/13

DogLovinDeb

I started with a few mistakes (snacks of nuts when I wasnt working out, and shakes for breakfast that had 'on plan' ingredients, but werent a solid food) but a few friendly people read my post and straightened me out :) My age mid 40 & about 50 pounds over weight

So far, a week in I notice I dont have the frequent urge to use the restroom, my face is clearing up, I go back to sleep fast when I wake up in the middle of the night (minutes now that used to be hours), mood swings are basically gone. I wake up tired, but have energy during the day now (not the crazy energy everyone talks about yet though).

I am hoping week 2 brings more energy and that my bloated belly starts going down.

So far this has been pretty easy, although the start up costs for the healthy food were a little shocking :) My husband and I make sure that we have some foods prepared in advance - for quick meals (like lunches).

Best of luck to all of you, and stick with it!!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/10588-dogcrazydebs-day-by-day-started-52713/page__fromsearch__1

Great work, Deb! Glad you are focusing on the changes you are already seeing - that is a great way to stay motivated. The initial grocery bill is pretty hefty, if you are stocking up on lots of pantry goods like olive oil, coconut butter, nuts and seeds. However, once you've got the basics, buying meat, seafood, eggs, veggies, and fruit should be a far smaller hit to your wallet. Keep up the great work!

Great work, Deb! Glad you are focusing on the changes you are already seeing - that is a great way to stay motivated. The initial grocery bill is pretty hefty, if you are stocking up on lots of pantry goods like olive oil, coconut butter, nuts and seeds. However, once you've got the basics, buying meat, seafood, eggs, veggies, and fruit should be a far smaller hit to your wallet. Keep up the great work!

Yes, this weeks grocery bill was much smaller, and since we arent drinking alcohol or eating out we are actually saving money :)

Archived