Ready to take on the challenge

Showbiz

I would love to give you something super encouraging BUT all I can say is that I am on Day 2.

Today everyone in my office had subs, chips, and sodas for lunch....kinda a party.  I went home and fixed myself grilled chicken, baked sliced sweet potatoes, cucumbers and tomato salad.  It was filling and good. 

But seeing that I am only on Day 2 I still want that junk.  I could have knocked somebody out to get to the Dr Pepper and foot long soda......Just kidding. 

I am looking forward to this comment.  It is a comment to myself.  It is a test of myself.  Am I stronger than a cupcake, pizza, or cake craving?  I think I am.  I AM WORTH IT.  There will be other pizzas and cakes.

Good luck to you!

OK I cannot type and think today........it must be adjusting to the lack of sugar... :o

"I am looking forward to this COMMITMENT.  It is a COMMITMENT to myself.  It is a test of myself.  Am I stronger than a cupcake, pizza, or cake craving?  I think I am.  I AM WORTH IT.  There will be other pizzas and cakes."

Good luck to you!

Day 5. My office had a shared lunch today but were kind enough to make me 'special food'. I have had business meetings in restaurants and out with friends for dinner twice this week and all the time I have managed to stay WHOLE. I am cooking paleo for my family but they are scoffing bread and sweets when they can!!  Black coffe has become my friend. I am feeling good. Andf you are right, it is a commitment and I think I will eat like this for a very long time with just the occasional treat thrown in. Oh, and we had a 5.7 earthquake here [New Zealand] this morning, but I did not reach for the sugar to calm myself.

I can do this :) :)

Archived