Starting on August 1st. Gonna need any support i can get!!

CharleneExtreme

Hey, I'm Charlene.

I exercise a lot, but counteract it by eating like a rubbish bin. 

I'm doing the Whole30 to curb my huge sugar addiction (and get a rockin' bod!).

I've done this before but it doesn't stop me being nervous. We're limited when it comes to fancy ingredients over here.

I'm determined to kick butt though!!

Hello Charlene...

Best of British and Irish luck to you! Nothing like a "rockin bod" to get the motivation flowing!

Surely you must have some cracking ingredients in Ireland? 

Sadly thats not the case. Most of our animals are grass fed but apart from that, anything to make food taste decent needs to be ordered online!

Day 5 is already here! I had my first compliment last night at church on how great and healthy I looked and I have to say, my face already looks thinner and more glowing. It's GOT to be WHOLE 30! I also couldn't keep a huge smile off my face because I feel so good - NO indigestion or upset tummy that I regularly have to put up with- and of course, being able to sport my wedding ring for the first time in ages just topped it all off! It's a new week - let's DO this!

Charlene, I had a tad of headache this morning myself. Hang in there! I think once your body gets over "carb flu" your sugar cravings really will subside. It may take a week....or a bit more. Follow the food template and eat enough that you aren't hungry between meals. You can do it!

Archived