August 19 start date

GeauxKristie

I started yesterday too. I did a 26-day Whole 30 a few months ago (unfortunately broke it early on Memorial Day at a picnic..) I felt so incredible during my experience! I am excited to re-start and, this time, am doing all the dinner cooking for my family. Last time, my husband cooked for himself and the kids. I was thrilled as they devoured meatballs over spagehtti squash last night! Yay!

I hope everyone is feeling well. I had a headache all yesterday, but I skipped my morning coffee and am back from a long summer vacation where I ate and drank a lot. I deserved the headache! Feeling better today, though....

Made it to Day 3!!!Had a headache yesterday afternoon and was extremely crabby...took a walk,made a great dinner...roasted veggies and chicken with mushrooms,red peppers,onions in a cream sauce made with coconut milk....can totally see this will be about planning and prep ahead...plan on doing that this weekend and having a meal plan for next week...I think I also need more meat for my husband...heard him rummaging around in the kitchen last night looking for something and I think he ended up eating a half a can of cashews.....Feel good this am...will see about the rest of the day...

Archived