baby's poop changing?

I am on day 18 of my first W30, and I've noticed my baby's poo has been changing.  At first it looked more green, and today it was brown!  He is 5 months and is exclusively breast-fed.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also he is pooping less often (approx once every 1.5 days compared to a minimum of one or two times a day prior to W30).  He seems healthy otherwise.  Also, I have been constipated since I started.  At first I thought it was my body adjusting, but it never went away so recently I have been experimenting with fermented veggies, digestive enzymes, eliminating coconut, etc.  Could the two issues be related?  Any advice would be appreciated!

Baby poo changes.  The green was probably a fore/hind milk imbalance or just the color you milk was giving it.  The brown could be that problem correcting itself and/or as a result of different nutrients in your milk.

I would not freak out about baby poo or how often, especially if there are still plenty of wet diapers and it is still soft and not like rabbit pellets.  if it is rabbit pellet like, baby could be constipated. 

Same thing with my baby 6 month breast fed boy. No worries. I'm sure the milk is a bit different but sooo good, so as long as mine poops once a week( normal for bf babies, just not mine), I'm not worrying. Even checked in with his dr and she said the same.

Archived