Starting August 30, Very Spontaneous

mjul

Hey Everyone!

This is my first time ever doing anything like this, program and food wise. I was just googling some recipes trying to decide on lunch when i stumbled onto the whole9 website and discovered the whole30 program. Fate?

Well, I go to the University of Oregon, and luckily I can finish the program right before school starts so my roommates don't think I've completely lost it. (They're not very health conscious.) I've always eaten somewhat healthy and my mother started eating paleo earlier this year, and somehow got me on board with it. I've been trying to follow the paleo diet and just eating more real foods for about a month now. My problem is lack of knowledge about what i should be eating. I have no idea what I'm doing! I think that this program structure and it's support system will keep me on track and help me learn alot and just really give me the push i need to be successful in changing my life and diet habits for good! We will see what happens. I expect great things from this. I'm already missing granola and quinoa like crazy!

Excited to be apart of this with you all! 

Hello Megsher....I am doing the same thing!  Spontaneously started this 2 days ago.  Did no advance planning but am keeping on top of things.  Feel free to check in with me to see how things are going.  I agree with the view that this is a choice, actually a series of choices, on things over which we have control.  Cancer is hard, drinking coffee black is not, as Dallas and Melissa say.  Here's to our success!

Archived