Starting Sept 1, but I've been easing into it already.

DianeW

I read the book a couple of months ago and started reducing grains and tie put some of the recipes (love the salmon-sweet potato cakes, but I always make my own sweet potato rather than use canned).

I made clarified butter for the first time last night--it was easy! Looking forward to this journey

I'm starting over today too and since this is my 3rd do-over I guess I can put a positive spin on it and say I've been easing into it too :) I get the Whole 30 30-day newsletter, but haven't been able to successfully get through more than 3 days due to my own poor stress-managment and food behaviors. However, this last week I did better than before so even though I had a major holiday slip up I'm feeling pretty confident starting over. Hopefully I can do it this time. Good luck to you guys, too. 

Starting today and using the Whole30 daily program. I "started" a couple of days ago, but had a big blowout last night and went to bed with a bowl of pasta in my hands. I guess I'm lucky that today is my "official" start date. Go me! I have never done anything like this before and I am definitely worried/excited.  

Archived