Pre-Made Paelo - My Whole 30 Day #1 and this is why....

Misskittycaroline

First I want to say that I am VERY excited to begin my whole 30.... This is day #1 for me and I want to

use this forum as a way to stay positive and accountable, and I thought keeping track of my progress here is a good start..

I have read people's arguments about the pre-made Paleo plan..... why its good and why its bad...Here is my take on it...

I am new and I am learning... I am now equipped with my new book "It starts with Food"....I have downloaded the Nom Nom Paleo app, and have other Paleo books like "Well Fed"....

I didn't want to wait one more day to start my whole 30.. I have been sick for far too long to wait until I have this all figured out to make sure I was in perfect compliance to my whole 30...

So I ordered the 30 day supply of Pre-Made Paleo: http://premadepaleo.com/collections/partnership-meal-plans/products/whole30-program-meal-plan

I am going to eat the pre-made Paleo food and start the plan now...

During these 30 days I am going to be a busy little bee - I am going to read all my books and I will learn what real Paleo is and I will begin stocking up my fridge with everything I need to continue my journey....

I already found a farmer that will actually deliver grass fed meats to my doorstep! So exciting!!! The price is WAY better than going to Whole Foods and the delivery charge is free...

Whew.... I feel better just by typing all of this out...

I already had my breakfast today and I am drinking plenty of water... I don't want to get my hopes up to high, but I don't feel sick from breakfast and my stomach is not on super bloat...

I look forward to sharing this journey with everyone and cannot wait to make some friends here!! ;)  

Day #5 of my whole30 and its going well... I've been stocking up on my supplies.... I've decided not to stick with the pre-made Paleo foods for the entire 30 days. (the food is VERY good by the way)

I am splitting them with my boyfriend so it will be more like 15 days of that food... so it gives me time to buy the food I need and have everything to prepare...

I almost broke down on Saturday... I REALLY wanted a glass of wine... BUT I didn't do it! I was so proud of myself!!!

Its been nice not having an upset stomach! I've been lacking in the energy department but it appears that's to be expected... :)

Archived