new kid on the block!

LTRocket

Hi guys! I'm starting the Whole 30 tomorrow on the 16th! After knowing and seeing the results that my cousin back in Chicago got, I know the program can work. Besides the losing weight aspect though, I really feel I have gotten off the healthy eating track. The stress from a complete career and life change took me by surprise and I dealt with it poorly. I need to reset myself and I'm praying the next 30 days does it for me. Looking forward to logging on here and reading all the great support from you all!

How's everyone doing?  I had a pretty good breakfast of 2 eggs with tomato and olives with some cantaloupe.  Think I'll have to go bigger tomorrow because I needed a snack at 830 and I ate at 600.  Having a hearty salad for lunch w/turkey and avocado then not really sure what's for dinner.  Probably fish with asparagus.  Hope you're all having a great 1st day! :)

That's great!  I don't think I'm going to get only my scale.  I only have about 20lbs to lose so I know I won't lose real fast.  And I've always had a bad relationship with the scale so I've got it  hidden way under my bed  lol  Just going to go off of how my clothes fit and how I feel.  Great job though!

D...you're right, my clothes are fitting better! And I'm feeling and sleeping better.  I let curiosity get to me this morning, I had to look!  The first week was a bit "un-fun" I felt a little light headed, but not so bad this week.  If you like veggies, it's a breeze!  I'd like to see 20 lbs go, if more...that's a bonus!  Hang tough! We'll make it!

I'm doing pretty well myself!  I am also tired but I didn't sleep too well last night.  Kept waking up every few hours, I think I was anxious about starting this today  lol  I actually just ate my salad for M2 and was pleasantly surprised at how yummy it was...thanks to my balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing!  I think it will become more difficult for me as the days go on.  I'm quite lazy and don't really like to cook.  Which has been the main reason I can never get enough of my veggies in.  Hoping this program forces me to do so! 

Well, good luck and let's keep each other motivated and accountable! I'm keeping track of my progress and journey on my blog - manysidesofkaryna.blogspot.com.

Tomorrow's challenge - going to the movies. I'm bringing my own snacks - dried fruit and cashew nuts.

Have a good night! xx

Archived