Starting September 23

mariegray

This will be round 3 for me.

First time I made it till day 23, 2nd time, day 28

I did not handle reintro correctly EITHER time.

I have a big weekend coming up, one big crossift workout, lugging a 1/2 acres worth of brush and logs and feeding a chipper...

September 30th is my son's 16th Birthday, on the 29th we are spending the afternoon together, he wants to got to Applebees, that will be my first big challenge to navigate for this round.

Last weekend I did a lot of hauling and piling brush, climbing up and down rocky hills etc.  I worked pretty hard but ate pretty crappy, and by 2pm Sunday I hit a BIG ol' brick wall. So tired, and STILL tired...and feeling pretty bad in general....I dont' want to live like that anymore.

My biggest problem is wanting comfort food, happy food, at lunchtime.  It's too easy to grab my bank card and go to any number of eateries around town.  My last round of whole 30 did smack my sugar cravings down quite a bit, but not completely...lately i've just been behaving as a big ol' garbage disposal...yuck.  I'm waking up every morning with super puffy eyes too and can't figure out if that's because of something I added back in, or if there is an allergy or something, (fall in Vermont)

Anyway, would be happy to have someone else starting on the same day.

Cheers.

Marie

Archived