Anyone starting tomorrow Sept 20th?

jmcip

so yes once again after several failed attempts I'm starting tomorrow. I could really use the support of anyone else starting. I have a lot to lose and really want to fill healthy. I know this is what my body needs I just need the right encouragement. Any motivational feedback and support is welcome!

How are you doing so far? I'm starting tomorrow. I thought I'd eat anything I wanted on my last day today and hopefully got my cookie fix for the next 30 days. I know I'll have sugar deprivation headaches in the days to come. 

I'm ready for it. I can't spend another day thinking about how I should start my whole 30. this is it!

I've had so many failed attempts now, too that it's almost like my body wants the punishment of the first week because this is the 3rd time I got to Day 5 and failed. Instead of giving myself the entire weekend as my free for all though I started over right after my relapse and hope that helps as I jump back into this. On the plus side, my first couple attempts failed at Days 2 and 3 then I made it to Day 5 a few times. I'm hoping to get through Day 7 now. We'll see. Baby Steps!

Anyway, I'm rounding out my first Day 1 again having just finished up dinner. This go around I'm looking at what other people are eating and trying to plan ahead better and find things for lunch that actually hold me over for the day. 

How are you doing on Day 1, kabenz? How are you holding up jmclp? Good luck to you both. 

I started on Sept. 19, so I'm right there with you!  There are two things I have done so far that (I think) have made it easier.  First, I made my own list of Whole30 foods that I really like.  I have made a lot of them.  Second, I always make more meat or veggies than I will eat in one sitting.  That way I always have permissible foods, ready to be reheated.

Good luck everyone!  Keep at it!  :D

Archived