Starting all over again

Patty2

You are only restarting for the 3rd time! I feel like I've lived through hell week of this program enough times to get a badge at this point. I'm bound and determined to make it a whole 30 at some point though. Good luck to you! 

I feel the same way with starting over! Today is day one (again). I did complete a Whole30 in June but went off-roading WAY too much. Tried to start over a few times. Gained 13 pounds and realize that to be successful I need to follow the template to a T and find support. We can all do this!

I am not "starting over" but I am extending my Whole30 to a Whole34.  I keep unintentionally eating bad things!  Day one I ate some almond butter, THEN realized it had sugar in it.  Days 3 and 4 I ate raisins w/o reading the label, turned out they have sulfites!  So I am on Day 5 now but I won't be stopping until Day 34.  Lesson learned- always, always, always read the label!!!

Unintentional eating...Well, I've reached Day 8 today--I didn't realize there was yogurt in a dish I ate in a restaurant and I discovered that all my GI symptoms that had gone away over the first week of my whole 30 came back! So I learned something-read the label and ask what's in your food.

Archived