Back on Track w/ a Whole14. Need support! Start 12 Nov.

barrenone

Hi Whole30ers!

I'm feeling the need to do a re-boot... been eating a bit too much dark chocolate lately, and with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, I want to get back on track.

I successfully completed a Whole45 in April and May, and have for the most part stuck to the plan. I also gave up caffeine and have been caffeine free for over a month (yay!),

I recently ruptured my achilles tendon, so haven't been able to be nearly as active as I used to be (used to yoga, bar method, crossfit, squash 6/week). I'm starting to be able to exercise again and am happy to be re-building muscle!

Without the Whole30 framework, I am confident I would have totally fallen off the wagon with my eating while recovering from this injury. That being said, I'm still feeling like I need to be strict with myself for 2 weeks to get back on track.

I'd love a buddy or some support to keep me honest!!

Today, 12 November is Day 1:

Meal 1: 1/3 sweet potato, kai lan (asian greens) sauteed in coconut oil, 3 eggs, decaf coffee w/ coconut milk.

Thanks and let me know if anyone wants to join me :)

Hello!

Finished day 1 strong:

Meal 2: cabbage, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, 1/2 avocado, can of EVOO tuna (no soy!), squeeze of lime.

Meal 3: roasted eggplant, red pepper, japanese pumpkin, broccoli, chicken

Starting day 2!

Meal 1: 1/4 sweet potato, kai lan, 3 eggs sauteed in coconut oil, decaf coffee w/ coconut milk

I am pretty boring when it comes to meals!! Going to try to spice it up a bit this week so I don't get too bored.

Archived