My first day of school....

mytiserotta

Hi! My name is Terri and I live in San Diego, CA. I finally decided to commit to the Whole 30. I've viewed this diet in the past, had one failed attempt but now I have the drive to do it. 

My life has been disastrous the past year and a half of my life and I'm just getting back to finding myself. I used to be an endurance cyclist. I competed, rode centuries, and double centuries...I put my training down for a year because I was in a bad relationship. It was a nice sebatical but I'm ready to move on my life. In that time that I didn't really do anything, I felt terrible. Now that I got back on the horse, I feel more human again. Biking feels like home. I'm training a bit in the gym, plyo and weights. The hardest part is keeping motivation as I've been doing this for over 15 years. 

The biggest challenge for me is nutrition. The reason why I want to do this diet is because my cholesterol is through the roof and I'm overweight. I felt the need to get my body back to healthy. I'm 38 years old and I want to be in the best shape of my life by the time I turn 40.

Good luck everyone!

post-36741-0-64562200-1384232961_thumb.j

Archived