Day 1 Jan 30th

rustybig

This is insane!  I think the hardest part for me is going to be the sugar.  I have in the past tried alot of "diets" and really haven't been satisfied.  Counting calories is a pain, measuring to the ounce hurts my brain after a week, so I am excited to do this.  Seems to be pretty straight forward.  I started crossfit almost a year ago, started to read about paleo/primal diet.  I was intrigued and scared at the same time.  Crossfit Bismarck decided to do the Whole30 as a challenge and I said, what the heck!  I have read so many good things about this and I am excited and a little nervous on this new endeavor.  

Good luck! I am on day 29 and I am going to push past day 30, I will tell you what I learned was the timeline they have is fairly accurate. A lot applied to me, just the food dreams I did not have. I felt at my worst day 20-25.  The forum and the timeline is what got me through. Day 26-now have been pretty spectacular!!!!!!!!! It gets easier, I promise! If you can do Crossfit you can do this!! 

The grocery shopping was hard for sure.  Really had to pay attention to ingredients.  Tried to keep it simple just starting off.  This morning black coffee is kind of a shock.  I was really surprised and happy to find that there is a really good support group here and at the box where I go.  Didn't realize that so many people did paleo already.  Great to know where to get knowledge and support.

Thanks!

Archived