My First REAL Whole30

Badwolf

Hi, guys!

I'm kinda scared about starting this Whole30 now.  I have tried and failed so many times.  But completing a Whole30 is something I've wanted to do for over a year now, so I'm trying again.

I have digestive issues I want to clear up, so I'm focusing on that as my goal...not lose weight or become more beautiful, but:

Improve digestion.

I've completed two Whole30s (or so I thought at the time) so far.  However, I didn't realize that some of the supplements I was taking weren't W30 approved.  I also probably wasn't eating enough veggies or fat.  So after more reading and experimenting with new foods, I'm ready to have another shot.

I just ordered ISWF for support and also as a gift to congratulate myself on not giving up.

This time, I will be rewarding myself at the completion of each week with something good!

week 1 - the Well Fed books

week 2 - a new Lululemon hoodie

week 3 - a massage

week 4 - membership at a CrossFit gym

And I keep telling myself, "It's only 30 days!  I can do this!"

Hi, guys!

I'm kinda scared about starting this Whole30 now.  I have tried and failed so many times.  But completing a Whole30 is something I've wanted to do for over a year now, so I'm trying again.

I have digestive issues I want to clear up, so I'm focusing on that as my goal...not lose weight or become more beautiful, but:

Improve digestion.

I've completed two Whole30 (or so I thought at the time) so far.  However, I didn't realize that some of the supplements I was taking weren't W30 approved.  I also probably wasn't eating enough veggies or fat.  So after more reading and experimenting with new foods, I'm ready to have another shot.

I just ordered ISWF for support and also as a gift to congratulate myself on not giving up.

This time, I will be rewarding myself at the completion of each week with something good!

week 1 - the Well Fed books

week 2 - a new Lululemon hoodie

week 3 - a massage

week 4 - membership at a CrossFit gym

And I keep telling myself, "It's only 30 days!  I can do this!"

I love the idea of rewarding yourself with non food items. :) I am currently on Day 19 of my first whole30... What an experience it has been... Had a staring contest with the homefries that were put on the table this morning at breakfast.. But I won and did not give in to eating them... 

Supplements were had for me, took a while to hunt down those that I needed that were compliant... But, with a great rewards system and your positive attitude you can totally do this! :) Just like you said "its only 30 days!" 

Thanks for your encouragement, guys!

I had a bit of a rough morning when my car got stuck in the driveway.  D:  Took me half an hour to get her out and all I wanted was to sit down with some sweets and watch T.V.  haha!

But hey, I got a workout in!  ;P

Archived