First Whole 30, starting 3/18

momof2osaurus

Hello! :)

I'm starting my first Whole 30 on March 18th. Basically I need time to go to the grocery store tomorrow, and then it's full speed ahead. I've been eating mostly Paleo for a long time, but always with a "cheat" available to me. Supposed to be a cheat meal, which turns into a cheat day, which almost always turns into a cheat weekend....you get the idea. I've had problems with feeling like food is controlling me for most of my life and I think it's time that was through.

So! Here I go!

best of luck, i start 1 day ahead of you (tomorrow).  you'll love the way you feel once you get past the headaches, lethargy and perhaps irritability  it's so worth it and in the end you'll feel amazing. i found days 9 and 21/23 to be the hardest for myself, but this is my 4th and i'm hopeful i am well prepared and versed to get through it without a hitch...i hope...probably not though. ha.  as i type this i'm getting nervous for a sugar attack :) best of luck to you!

Good luck to you!  I'm starting today, coming from a similar background.  We've been paleo-ish for about a month in preparation for this, but with some cheating in there.  And the cheat has accelerated as we near our start day!

Good Luck to us all!  I started today and so far so good. Day 1 I know, but I am so happy to have finally decided to do this!  I will be heading to the grocery store tomorrow also.  I hope to have a prosperous shopping experience.  As the headaches set in and the tiredness gets to me, I am thrilled to know I will be able to come here for support!  We can do this!  It is going to be so worth it! :)

Archived