Mezzetta Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives - hidden ingredients?

The olive section at my local grocery store is limited and most of the offerings contain one or more non-compliant ingredients. One of the only jars I bought thinking it was compliant is the Mezzetta Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives. 

I can't put my finger on what it is, but I'm convinced these have something in them causing a negative reaction. I'm going to drop them from my program either way, but now I'm determined to find out what might be in the jar.

Ingredients: Tree ripened olives, water, distilled and red wine vinegars, sea salt, olive oil.

1. Anybody know anything about "tree ripened". It sounds natural and healthy but I've never seen the term used on anything else.

2. Vinegars - I thought I was compliant with the vinegars but then realized they could have added preservatives and sulfites in them as well. There is nothing on the label claiming the product is natural. Is it possible that the vinegars the olives are soaking in are so overprocessed that my body would be rejecting them.

3. Salt - these olives taste way too salty. Sodium states 240mg in 9 pieces (15 g) ~ or a little over half an ounce. I haven't monitored my sodium by mg during this W30 but that seems high to me.

I'm interested to see how the community would interpret this label. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Archived