My 2nd Whole 30, this time 8 weeks after having a baby

Noboru

As noted in the subject line, this is indeed my second time doing this. I'm on day 2 right now and feeling surprisingly okay. I'm curious to see how well it goes, given that I'm nursing and have a rather demanding little one attached to me nearly every hour of the day ;-) I've managed to do a decent amount of cooking from scratch already, with him strapped to my chest in a sling, so the fridge is nicely stocked. My husband is joining me on it this time too, so there will be a lot of moral support and sympathy. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Hi, I'm doing my 1st W30, breastfeeding a 15wk old, am on day 15 now. How are you going? Finding it different this time? I wonder if I'm feeling less of the euphoria as am somewhat sleep deprived, also have a 3 yr old, no day naps anymore, so no day naps for me either. Am finding myself eating more fruit than recommended, think its probably me just craving sugar because I am tired. Feel pleased that I have stuck to it otherwise. Am interested to hear how you are feeling. All the best, Anita

Archived