June 25th Support Group

karensa

Hello fellow June 25th starters. This is my 2nd Whole 30. During my first there was a board that we all posted to as a support board and it was really helpful. I thought it might be a good idea to try again. So if you are a June 25th starter please introduce yourself and follow the board.

I'm Karensa. 36 yo mom of 2, an 11 year old boy and 1 year old girl. I started Whole 30 to get rid of chronic back pain, get more energy, and lose the baby weight. I got all of those, but got busy with soccer, Scouts, church, and other things and fell off the wagon. So I'm back on and ready to lose the rest of the weight, sleep better, and overall feel better.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Karensa!  This is a great idea, I love the idea of a support board. I started on the 23rd but fell off last night so I am restarting today.  

My name is Sam and this will be my third whole 30. It's been a long time since my 2nd one and my eating habits are not what they should be anymore. My goal is to use this whole 30 to reinvigorate my workouts and overall energy level, get back on track with eating 3 balanced meals a day and getting comfortable being in social situations and making good nutrition choices for myself. 

Archived