stomach issues...

krissylynn

Hello there! First of all, I am very, very new to this whole foods eating program. I am typically a healthy eater, or so I thought! until my good friend introduced me to Whole9 and now I am truly inspired! I am on day 12 of Whole30...is it typical for my stomach to be "speaking l LOT to me during and after I eat my meals, including cramping and bloating? I am also finding that I am having more "movements" that usual. Is this just a part of the cleansing process?

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

krissylyn, I think this is quite a common problem on the whole30, and it may be that our bodies are adjusting to a better way, ot that the high number of vegetables may take some getting used to. I also have heard it can be due to intestinal bacteria dying off. I just had a look around the forum and there were a few similar threads.

One suggestion was to take digestive enzymes.

I hope you feel better soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently on day 13 of Whole30 and I'm having some issues with constipation. This has been going on for about 2 days now. The first 11 days I was pleased to see a huge improvement in #2 and now I'm getting concerned. I'm used to several movements per day and now I have gone a day and a half with nothing at all. Do you recommend a supplement? What do you think could have happened?

I'm currently on day 13 of Whole30 and I'm having some issues with constipation. This has been going on for about 2 days now. The first 11 days I was pleased to see a huge improvement in #2 and now I'm getting concerned. I'm used to several movements per day and now I have gone a day and a half with nothing at all. Do you recommend a supplement? What do you think could have happened?

I had this trouble until I started supplementing with Magnesium. Also it could be that you're eating too much meat/protein and not enough veggies? It happens to me if I'm off balance in that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived