Starting on the 5th August

hjr

Hey hjr..I started yesterday too and am looking forward to the experience. I have been on a weight loss program for the past few months and had already cut out many of the bad foods however not dairy or sugars as I sadly discovered.  Today I woke up with a slight headache although I have read that this is normal.  Just goes to show that my diet may not have been has healthy as it could have been. Bring on Day 2!!!

I started the third of this month after failing THREE times before on Day 3. It's Day 4 for me today and I'm super pumped to have made it farther than I had before without slipping. How are you all doing? I am in full blown kill all the things mode, but I'm already feeling ten times better.

I have the worst headache of all time, but I spent like 4 hours in the kitchen cooking SO MANY DELICIOUS THINGS! I even made mayo! Woo!  If I feel like killing all the things in a few days, at least I'll do it with a happy tummy!

How are y'all doing?

I have the worst headache of all time, but I spent like 4 hours in the kitchen cooking SO MANY DELICIOUS THINGS! I even made mayo! Woo!  If I feel like killing all the things in a few days, at least I'll do it with a happy tummy!

How are y'all doing?

Killing all the things is a bit better on a happy tummy! Day 4 was ROUGH for me, I was angry and just wanted to sleep for forever. Hopefully Day 5 is a bit better.

And hooray for homemade mayo! 

Archived