Elizabeth's second whole 30

eliz991

Okay, I did a whole 30 in April - May after suffering from a headache for over 120 days. No medical reason found. My chiropractor helped some, but I was desperate.

After my whole 30 and some medication changes my headache issue was mostly resolved. I also lost about 15 pounds. But then for some reason I leapt off the rails. My headache is trying to make a reappearance and I am back up that 15 pounds plus five more. (Not binging or anything - just bad choices and an ability to gain weight really quickly.)

My goals for this W30 are to get my headaches back under control, start taking off some weight, and then do re introductions the right way instead of just randomly. And to not throw myself completely off the wagon after that.

Day one:

M1 7:45 3 eggs, 1/2 sweet potato, handful of spinach, 3 grape tomatoes, bulletproof coffee x2

A few nuts around 11:30 and some carrots

M2 1:30 huge spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, green onion, bell pepper, tuna, 1/2 avocado and oil/vinegar. Apple.

PWO 4:45 2 slices roast beef, 1 slice prosciutto, a few more nuts

WO 4 mile run

M3 2 palms of pork roast, 1/2 avocado, broccoli/cauliflower/carrot mix. 2 dates.

Day 2:

M1 7:45 3 eggs scrambled with 1/2 sweet potato, 7 grape tomatoes, bulletproof coffee x2

12 about 4 cashews, raw

M2 1:10 about 3 cups raw spinach with 2 palms meat, 1/2 avocado, banana

Snack if needed - roast beef, prosciutto, carrots, nuts

M3 around 8 pm - salmon, zucchini and squash cooked in olive oil

Hmm, no edit function?

Had green beans, butternut squash and coconut butter for M3 last night with the salmon. A few nuts and raspberries after dinner, which I wish I had avoided.

Day 3 so far:

M1: 3 fried eggs, 1/2 sweet potato, 6 grape tomatoes at 7:45.

M2: 12:30 pork butt over spinach, coconut butter, about 5 almonds, banana

Dinner last night after a 2 mile run - 2 chicken drumsticks and a thigh (small), about 2-3 cups of zucchini and yellow squash sautéed in olive oil and ghee, 1/2 avocado, a bunch of wine grapes and a bit later a few inputs and 2 dates. Still working on avoiding food after dinner!

Today

M1 - 3 eggs fried, 1/2 sweet potato, a few grape tomatoes, bulletproof coffee

11-ish - small closed handful of nuts

M2 12:30 - pork butt over zucchini and spinach, apple, coconut butter

Archived