Started 9.19.14

jessiebear808

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I live in San Jose, California. I just started my Whole30 program on 9/19/14 (I know, I know, not your typically Monday start) and I'm excited to see how my body heals and eating habits improve by following it. I've been overweight my entire life, and while other things have worked in the past to lose weight, none of them really stuck. Sweets and carbs are my biggest temptations (surprise, surprise), so following this program will definitely help me break free from those habits.

Hi Jessiebear808

I started on the 15th but had to restart on the 19th.  I have been overweight for the past 20 years and am now about 30 pounds overweight.  for the past 20 years I have been dieting and lose about 10 to 20 pounds only to gain it all back again within months.  My down fall is alcohol and overeating.  So today for me on Sept 23rd is day 9-5 Nine days from original start date and day 5 is my second start date.  I am not going completely go back to day 1 because the cheat was in a condiment and the other was in a shake drink both not intentional.  I am going to keep the first start date because it is the  days I have not had a drink and for me that was harder and bigger than the sugar food.

Not sure if you are posting on another topic but will check back here for any other post.  So as far as day 5 goes yesterday was really hard I felt so out of it and just non responsive to anything kind of like a zombie.  How was your day 4 for you.

Archived