Starting October 5

redcat1241

Hi everyone. My name is Cathy and I will be starting on Sunday. I have type 2 diabetes, and also suffer from IBS. I am also scheduled for some testing to see if I also have celiac. Need to change my habits and take control of what I decide to put in my body and this seems perfect for me.

Dear Cathy!

I'm starting tomorrow as well!  My name is Cyndi and I'm in Colorado. 

I'm doing the Whole30 to get my health back in place and hopefully teach my 13 yr old daughter that good eating isn't a chore. I'm making my family eat 85% of what I eat so we don't have to make 2 different dinners/meals. I've told my husband, daughter and 2 friends to help keep me on track if I wanna jump off.

Sleep well and WE GOT THIS!

Cyndi

Hi Cyndi

Thanks for the encourgament. Going to need it big time. I'm the only one that is doing this. The family is going to eat the same diner as me, but they will also include what they like. This will make it hard on me, but I am going to do this.

Same with my family, but I think my 13 yr old daughter may start doing more of it with me that first thought.  I'm impressed.

We all ate the same dinner last night (I forced myself to eat chicken with skin and LOVED IT) and the two of them raved about it.  Kinda of shocking!!!  

Eating salmon for the first time in years tonight...going ALL out these week so next week won't be a shocker!  I got a few of my menus/ideas from the blog...http://bydawnnicole.com/2014/08/30-nights-of-whole30-dinners.html.  So far SO YUMMY!

You got this...and you DESERVE it!

Cyndi

Archived