Can Whole30 help prevent/manage morning sickness?

I just started my second Whole30 yesterday. My husband and I are trying to conceive for the first time and I want to start out as healthy as possible. I see a lot of comments about morning sickness destroying attempts to stay paleo, at least during the first trimester. But I also have heard that morning sickness can be caused by nutritional deficiencies? Just wondering if anyone was actually able to eat paleo through morning sickness and if it helped. I don't want to go into this with unrealistic expectations. Thanks!

It didn't help me with morning sickness, but I give Whole 30 credit for making me super-fertile, super-fast!  I lost weight and felt great and then conceived two days after getting the OK from my OB.  My previous two kids each took between six months and a year to conceive.  Hope you have that result!

I ate mostly paleo and gluten free through morning sickness with no problems, but I had to incorporate some GF bread and some rice for times when I just needed bland food.  I'm 24 weeks and stll struggling to start my third Whole 30 before I deliver.  But, I'll do it -- even if I don't start until after the holidays.

Archived