First time doing this

missmarie885

Hi, I am Marie this is my first time doing the whole 30 I'm excited to finally not crave sugary foods. I want to continue lifestyle change and eventu ally get my husband and kids following it too!

I am starting December 1st! I am going to be spending the next few days preparing by cleaning the pantry and kitchen of junk.

WELCOME and Happy Thanksgiving.

I will be starting in December as well.  Reading and learning and deciding IF I really can kick all that they want us to eliminate.  If I can't then I will surley do my best.  I know I can do the carbs and dairy but not sure avbout the sugar.  Will need help with that one.

You can do this and I will be around to bolster your spirit to success.

Good luck.

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving...I started this on Sunday before Thanksgiving..I felt like today is the only day I had to get through and I planned for this day with having a sweet baked potato and mashed cauliflower along with some brussel sprouts..I am totally loving this program..I really needed day 4 emails..sugar dragon...cause I am a sugar addict. I wanted to be done with the 30 days before Christmas..a present to  myself to be happier and healthier to start the new year..instead of the usual..I have to lose weight..

Good Luck with the program..you will be so happy to feel good!!!!!

Archived