Day 22

Cw19

just wanted to say I am on day 22 of my first whole 30. A few days ago I was feeling really dizzy and wasn't sure why. So I had a banana , increased my water intake and still felt dizzy. I checked my blood pressure (have hypertension) and found it was over 20 points lower than it had been.I stopped my medication and have been tracking my pressure and it's still low ( but in normal range).I am following up with my md, but I couldn't be happier that my blood pressure is so much better! Overall I feel great, energy level is really good, no cravings and my sleep is much improved. Thank goodness the dizziness resolved after 1 day. I can't remember when I have felt this peaceful and even keeled.

The daily emails have been immensely helpful! They really helped keep me on track . I plan on continuing along in this manner after the 30 days are up, but will indulge in the occasional cocktail and dessert. It's so nice to be off the dieting roller coaster that really never got me anywhere.

CW, how wonderful that you may have the opportunity to kick your meds to the curb! This is exactly why we caution folks to work closely with their doctors during their Whole30 - changes can happen quickly. Glad you're feeling well, and finding the Whole30 Daily helpful.

Best,

Melissa

Hi Melissa- thanks for the kind thoughts. I am a nurse, and quite honestly was surprised at how quickly I saw a change in my blood pressure. I plan on bringing a copy of your book to my physician at my next appointment!

Archived