Starting my third Whole 30 on Feb 2nd

mikehatch19

Dear All,

I will be starting my 3rd Whole 30 today and would love to connect with others who are also taking up this challenge for the first time or if you are a veteran. My long term goals are to reduce my sugar intake and cut out alcohol altogether. I'm an American expatriate  living in Nigeria and am an avid exerciser currently doing a hybrid of P-90X, T-25, swimming, running and Yoga. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards, Michael

Hey Michael! I am also starting a whole 30 today. I wanted to shout out some support from another expat, I am living in Bogota, Colombia! I am anticipating some frustration in finding certain ingredients here, and I'd guess you're discovering some of that too.   I also love to exercise, and bike, run, do plyo and yoga. Any time you want to connect let me know! 

Hi! I actually have a good friend living in Medellin.I have been doing this for awhile, so I have adjusted my diet after my first Whole30, so finding the food hasn't been too hard - plus Nigeria is really conducive to this diet oddly enough. The frustrating thing is having to check through all the ingredients on everything I buy at the store. I find curries are always good and I also take cashews,cilantro, olive oil and blend it in the food processor and cook it up with some chicken and a little salt - it is great! Today, I had that with some roasted potatoes, apples and carrots.

Keep in touch!

Archived