Shrimp and Veggie Stir Fry

10Miler

This should serve 2-3 people, and you could serve it over spaghetti squash or pasta if you are having non-W30 friends over for dinner. And I would think any protein could be substituted for the shrimp, and you could add or substitute veggies as you have in your fridge. I just used what I had, and it turned out pretty amazing as far as my wife and son were concerned! Also I am not one for measuring, so all the spices, oil, and vinegar are just to my taste.

Ingredients

Frozen cooked shrimp (10 oz bag)

5-6 cloves garlic, minced

1 green pepper, diced

1 yellow squash, diced

2 handfuls baby spinach

1 Roma tomato, diced

Red wine vinegar

EV Olive oil

Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb

Salt

Pepper

Directions

Heat pan to just under medium, then put olive oil in the pan (enough to cover well). Throw the garlic in and let it cook for a minute or so. Throw in the squash and green pepper, season with the Mrs. Dash, salt, & pepper to taste and let cook till it starts to get tender. splash some red wine vinegar in the pan, maybe a teaspoon or so. Throw in the spinach, tomato, and shrimp then season with Mrs. Dash, salt, & pepper again. I also added a bit more of the vinegar in at this point. Keep turning it fairly often to combine till the spinach is slightly wilted and the shrimp is heated (doesn't take very long). 

Archived