First Whole 30

Blandsbe

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi, I am on day 5 of my first Whole30 and I am feeling pretty good. So far I don't want to kill anybody, but I am tired. I am really excited to see where this journey takes me, I have been striving to be healthy for what feels like a long time and I think this just might be the answer!

Wish me luck!

-Briana

Hi, this is also my day 5.  This is my second attempt at Whole30.  My first was in May 2014 and I made it halfway before falling hard off the wagon.  Just making it halfway I saw sigificant weight, mood improvement, and overall healthier feeling.  I am hoping to make it the full 30 days this time and continue a mostly clean diet when I am done.  I got into a relationship last year, started full time online school, and work full time at an office job.  The past year (with the exeption of the couple weeks in May) has been filled with an abundance of fast food becasue it was quick and easy to eat as I drove home from work to go directly in front of my computer to do school work each day. And zero excerise.  My weight skyrocketed and I was shocked when I stepped on the scale last week (I was in denial, I knew the clothes I had and could fit in to was becoming fewer and fewer).  I feel like Whole 30 is the only way to get my life and health back on track and back to my old self.  How hard has the first week been for you so far? Mine was fairly easy (including 2 moderate workouts per day) but I haven't made it through the weekend yet. eeekk!

Archived