Starting 25th Feb

RebeccaB

I just put the facebook banner up, I'm clearing out my pantry today, and stocking up with real food tomorrow (payday!). 

I'm all in for Whole30! 

I'm going to take before photos today, and measurements to see how my body reacts to Whole30. I am nervous about how to deal with family etc, but I'm too excited to let that stop me

i'm starting tomorrow as well. I have my meals for the next 2 days ready to go. Have food for longer, just not cooked yet.This is going to be really hard for me as I have many bad habits to get under control.  I'm excitedly nervous, did my weight and measurements....ready for success!!

I'm so excited for us! 

I'm just finished cleaning out my pantry - only things I get to keep are canned tomatoes, walnuts and spices - yikes! My fridge is happily full of fresh veges and I get to stock up on fruit and meats tomorrow. 

I'm such a sucker for all of the "convenience" foods, I'm going to have to give this 110% to get through... here goes I guess!

I began the journey again today as well. I completed my first whole30 late January and already find myself needing more accountability to stay on track. I felt great and it was so worth it so here we go again.

I have a batch of boiled eggs, made some homemade mayo and my favorite kahlua pork (nom nom paleo) yesterday. Stocked up on veggies. I'm ready!

Good luck to everyone!

Archived