Starting March 11!

A_fals

So I have read the book, scoured the website and talked to friends. Starting on March 11 and super excited but also nervous. Never committed to

Something that feels so huge. I work in a historical so I am really nervous that I'm going to be tempted by the treats that are ALWAYS around. Started some grocery shopping already... Any and all

Advice appreciated!

The more you Rea the more shocked you are with what is hidden in foods at the grocery stores... Well I am anyway!

I think basically all the food we need will be fresh, therefore very little cupboard space needed!

What are you hoping to get out of it?

I'm hoping to lose weight, gain energy, get more active and slowly introduce the paleo lifestyle to my kids! My 7 month old has a heap of allergies and intolerances, so need to create meals and snacks for both my children that they can enjoy. This will be a complete life change for me, not a diet!!

That sounds so wonderful ! I am hoping to gain energy and lose some weight and really develop better, sustainable habits that I can continue to carry on. I am that stereotypical "fake healthy" eater - thought the "chia bars" and Greek yogurt loaded with "fruit" were totally fine for me. So excited to not have hat sugar crash and get rid of the bloat.

Archived